WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- your name and contact information including:
addressphone numberemail addresscredit/debit card details
- your demographic information such as locations, preferences and interests
- any information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information to understand your needs of our services and to provide you with a proper service. Specific reasons of collecting your information are follows:
- keeping internal record.
- improving our products and services.
- sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information (e.g. third parties) that may interest you.
- contacting you for market research surveys.
- using the information to improve /customize the website to meet your need.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensure that your information is secured. We use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information to prevent any unauthorized access to your information or disclosure of your information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file that a website asks your browser to download on your computer or mobile device. The file is downloaded if you agree. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Cookies collect information about your preferences, likes and dislikes. However, you are able to modify your browser to stop this happening. Furthermore, you are able to delete cookies at any time, but you may not be able to take the full advantage of our site.
We use this information for carrying out statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
We cannot use a cookie to gain access to your PC for any information about you. We collect the data that you choose to give us.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may have links to other third party websites of interest. If you use these links to leave our site, we will have not any control over other websites. In such case, we do not provide any protection of your private information, because sites are not governed by our privacy statement.
YOU MAY RESTRICT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you are requested to fill-up a form on our website, please choose options that you do not want the information to be used for marketing purposes
- if you have previously gave use consent to use your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change it any time by contacting to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We never disclose your personal information to third parties unless we get your consent or it is required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) . A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please let us know.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
Please let us know as soon as possible if we hold any of your incorrect or incomplete information to the best of your knowledge, we will then amend any incorrect or incomplete information.